Every Christmas, parents need help finding good ideas for presents to give to their little ones. Here are some great suggestions!
· Classes. Music, dance, riding, or drawing classes are a great way to encourage your children’s interest in their favorite activities and at the same time show them that you pay attention to what they enjoy.
· Memberships. Purchase a family membership to the local zoo, science museum, children’s museum, YMCA, etc…
· Subscriptions. Kids enjoy getting packages in the mail. Why not encourage them to develop their reading skills by getting them a magazine subscription for a topic or subject they find interesting?
· Events. Tickets to a movie, play, musical, concert or sports event are really exciting! Having an event to look forward to makes life really enjoyable.
· Activities. Take your children mini-golfing, bowling, or skating! Children love spending time doing fun activities with the adults in their lives. They like to see you enjoying yourself while spending time with them too!
· Recipes and Ingredients. Kids love cooking with their parents. Baking something special or cooking dinner is an ideal way to spend time together and learn important life skills. Print out a recipe, purchase all the ingredients, and set a date for cooking together.
· Arts and Crafts Supplies. If your craft box is running low, stock up on some new items. Try to find something the kids haven’t used yet that will be extra fun. Arts and crafts supplies will encourage your children to use their imagination!
· Coupons. Create a set of coupons that your children can “spend” at any time. For example, “I’ll do one of your chores, no questions asked;” “One free movie and popcorn night, you pick the movie;” “1:1 game of cards or basketball;” “Sit and read a book with me;” “Stay up 1/2 hour past bedtime.”
· Books. Books can be some of the best gifts, and they last forever! The gift of reading allows your children to explore new worlds and have virtual adventures. Finally, remember that the best gift you can give your children is to read the Bible together with them so that they learn about God and Jesus!
SAVE NOW 30% OFF ALL BOOKS
USE CODE BLOG17 https://glmpublishing.net/